This is the kind of Tuna Sandwich that my dad and I make, I thought I’d share this with the rest of you so whenever you wanna make a tuna sandwich, you can just look this up again. I don’t have a picture of the finished tuna cuz my bro finished it all yesterday but hopefully you’ll get the idea. (^o^)
Ingredients
- 1 Can of Tuna (drained)
- 1 Stick of Celery (diced)
- 1/4 Onions (diced fine)
- 1 tbsp Relish
- 3 tbsp Mayo
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
Directions
- Drain the tuna
- Dice the celery & Onions and put aside
- In a bowl, put the tuna in, then the celery and onions
- Next, use a measuring spoon to measure out the relish, mayo, and other dry ingredients
- After all the ingredients are in the bowl
- You can use the tuna for onigiri rice balls or you can make them into a sandwich by using whole wheat bread or dinner rolls.
The ones shown on the left: I cut the dinner roll in half and put mayo on both sides, applied the tuna on one side,
placed slices of thinly sliced cucumbers on top of the tuna, then just put the other half of the dinner roll on top of it.
If you want to make a Tuna Melt:
- Put butter onto both sides of bread (I recommend using ‘I can’t believe it’s not butter’, it’s an easier spread), with the butter side faced down on the pan
- Put a slice of cheese onto both sides of bread
- On a separate pan, grill the tuna
- When the cheese has slightly melted onto the bread, put the grilled tuna on top of one of the bread
- Place the other bread on top of it and flip it back and forth
- When the bread has browned enough and and the cheese is really melted, your Tuna Melt is ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment