Blogger Tricks

Deco Food Line

Deco Food Line
♬(¤ᴥ¤)♬| | |♔♥Welcome♥♔ | | |♬(¤ᴥ¤)♬

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Inari & Onigiri


For the tuna, I added: 2 tsp Sesame Oil, 1 tsp Sesame Seeds, 2 tbsp Mayo, 1 tsp Granulated Sugar, a pinch of Pepper, and Cayenne Pepper to give it a bit of spiciness.
I covered the tuna with some saran wrap and let it chill in the fridge while I started on the inari.

I scooped some rice in a bowl and added the sushi powder seasoning (you can add bit by bit to your liking). After I got the rice to taste the way I wanted it to, I took half of it and put it in a different bowl. I added some tamago seaweed seasoning and mixed it together with the rice. Then I opened up the Inari and added some of the rice into it and closed it like an envelope. After finishing the Inari, I started making the Onigiri.

I bought some stuff from Daiso (Japanese $1.50 store) to help make the onigiri into a heart and star shape. For the circle shape, I just molded it with my hands. I cut up a strips of seaweed to make iteasier to hold and sprinkled some tamago seaweed seasoning to top it off. Give it a try!


No comments:

Post a Comment