The bottom layer is an Italian pastry that I crumbled by putting them into a ziplock bag and using a rolling pin to roll over it. Then I mixed in half a cup of melted butter and laid them into a baking pan that had parchment paper. Let it set for 20 minutes in the fridge.
The middle layer is half cup boiling water with 2 packets of gelatine (Knox brand) equivalent to 2 tbsp that is mixed in well with a whisk, then adding 1 cup of condensed milk, 1 tbsp of Lemon juice, mixed well then poured on top. Let it set for for 30 minutes in the fridge.
The top layer is 1 cup boiling water mixed in with 2 packets of gelatine, 3 small packets of strawberry jello, 1/2 cup Cherry Noir Grey Goose Vodka, 1/2 cup Triple Sec Liquer, and a splash of orange juice. After all the ingredients were thoroughly mixed, I poured it over the condense milk layer. I let it set for 3 hours in the fridge. Went out to dinner, came back and it was ready to decorate. I used cool whip (located in the freezer section) as a frosting. I used half of the cool whip to frost the cake, then I used Tiramisu wafers and Almond Chocolate Pepero aka Pocky sticks to decorate around the cake. I mixed the other half of the cool whip with Wilton's gel food coloring in the color violet. I filled it up in a piping bag and using tip #2D to pipe rosettes onto the cake. And Voila, Jell-O shot Cake! Give it a try! Your best friend will love it. Lol.

No comments:
Post a Comment