Blogger Tricks

Deco Food Line

Deco Food Line
♬(¤ᴥ¤)♬| | |♔♥Welcome♥♔ | | |♬(¤ᴥ¤)♬

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Shin Ramyun

Shin Ramyun is my favorite ramen. There’s many different ways to cook ramen, but the way I made it, everything about it was so flavorful.

  1. I let the water boil, while I cut up the narutomaki (spiral fish cake) and kimchi
  2. When the water has boiled, I put in the dry packaged ingredients first and stir
  3. Then I put in the ramen in (you can break in half before putting in if you want), use the chopsticks to pull the noodles apart
  4. Let it cook for a bit and then put in the narutomaki and kimchi
  5. The final step, I just break one egg and with a long wooden chopstick, I stir it around in the pot.

The noodles came out fine, not too soft and not crunchy. The narutomaki had the flavor of the ramen seasoning so it gave it more flavor. The kimchi is a great way to add veggies to your ramen. Since there’s other ingredients in the soup, it makes the shin ramyun less spicy and more enjoyable. It’s a good hangover soup or a quick fix when you don’t wanna pay too much money at a restaurant for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment