Blogger Tricks

Deco Food Line

Deco Food Line
♬(¤ᴥ¤)♬| | |♔♥Welcome♥♔ | | |♬(¤ᴥ¤)♬

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Soy Sauce Boiled Eggs

Cook boiled eggs. I cooked them my way by filling the pot with water to the top of the egg, poured in some salt to make for easy peeling, cooked them on high heat uncovered for 18 minutes-20 minutes. Then I let them sit in a ice bath for a couple minutes so it won't be too hot to peel off the shells. 

Next, I pour some soy sauce into a pan and set it the stove to medium heat and put the boiled eggs in. You can just move the pot in a circular motion to cover the entire egg with soy sauce. Continue to do this for 5 minutes and set the stove to low heat and let the eggs continue to sit for another 5 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment