Blogger Tricks

Deco Food Line

Deco Food Line
♬(¤ᴥ¤)♬| | |♔♥Welcome♥♔ | | |♬(¤ᴥ¤)♬

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Kawaii Snack Plate

Kawaii Snack Plate

Today I went to Ichiban-kan,which is located in Tanforan Shopping Mall and has a bunch of bento items. I picked up a Sandwich maker which also has instructions on how to make curry bread, animal shaped cookie cutters, and Kewpie brand Sesame dressing.

I made a Sandwich using Nutella and Lingonberry preserves from Ikea. I used the cookie cutters to cut shapes out of Swiss and American Cheese. I spread some cream cheese with onion and chive onto the cracker and place some turkey and the cheese on top. With the left over cheese pieces, I sprinkled them on top of the hot Cheetos and microwaved them. Then I cut up some apples cuz you know I gotta eat healthy somehow. Lol. The cookie cutters and bear sandwich maker is very useful for creating Kawaii bento. Make someone smile by making them a Kawaii bento. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment