A creative mind for the hungry soul~* Bento & Sweet Kawaii Treats*~ Welcome to my blog. I enjoy creating and experimenting with new dishes and flavors. I hope you will find my blog helpful and inspire you to try new things.
Deco Food Line
Sunday, July 14, 2013
Taco
Using fresh ingredients makes the best tacos. I made the guacamole using avocado, onion, tomato, Lemon Juice (I just squeezed fresh lemon juice from the lemon in our backyard), Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Seasoned Pepper, 1 tsp of Sugar, 1/2 tsp of Cayenne. I sautéed the ground turkey with minced garlic and onion, then added a little bit of onion powder and dark soy sauce. After the meat was cooked, I drained it then added the taco mix and 3/4 cup of water and continued to cook and simmer until the taco mix was well absorbed into the ground turkey. Tacos are a great way to get people to eat more veggies and to get the family to eat together. Happy Eating!! :)
Labels:
dinner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment