A creative mind for the hungry soul~* Bento & Sweet Kawaii Treats*~ Welcome to my blog. I enjoy creating and experimenting with new dishes and flavors. I hope you will find my blog helpful and inspire you to try new things.
Deco Food Line
Monday, July 22, 2013
Pizza Burger
Instead of throwing away the burnt hamburger buns from the restaurant, I usually make garlic bread but today I decided to make pizza bread aka pizza burger (maybe I should call it pizza burger cuz it's on a hamburger bun?) I used leftovers in the fridge to make the pizza burger. First I spread some spaghetti sauce, sprinkled some cheese, then placed the pepperoni on top. I baked at 400 degrees for 7 minutes. I had already pre cooked the pepperoni so that's why I didn't have to cook it too long in the oven, I just watched to see that the cheese melted. You should give it a try when you make mistakes, you can often times use them for something else.
Labels:
Leftovers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment