Blogger Tricks

Deco Food Line

Deco Food Line
♬(¤ᴥ¤)♬| | |♔♥Welcome♥♔ | | |♬(¤ᴥ¤)♬

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Nori Cheese Tamagoyaki

I made the Tamagoyaki with 2 eggs and I seasoned with soy sauce, mirin, dashi, sugar, and pepper. I poured half of the mixture and when it's half done I placed the nori sheet (I used korean seaweed laver). I oiled the pan again and put the rest of the egg mixture. When the egg sheet is half done I sprinkled mozzarella cheese on top and proceeded to roll again. I placed Saran Wrap on top of a bamboo sushi mat and rolled it up and kept it like that while I finished cooking everything else then I returned and cut them up into pieces. The egg only needs to be half done when you roll it because it keeps cooking as you let it cool off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment