A creative mind for the hungry soul~* Bento & Sweet Kawaii Treats*~ Welcome to my blog. I enjoy creating and experimenting with new dishes and flavors. I hope you will find my blog helpful and inspire you to try new things.
Deco Food Line
Wednesday, May 28, 2014
Teriyaki Pineapple Burger
To make it easier, I used an already made burger and drizzled my homemade teriyaki sauce over it when I was cooking it then added a slice of cheese on top of it, while the burger was grilling, I cooked a slice of pineapple on the side. When they were both cooked, I placed the pineapple on top of the burger and added more teriyaki sauce on top. I made the Teriyaki sauce like I usually do but I added the pineapple juice from the sliced pineapples in the can. Happy National Burger Day!!
Labels:
Lunch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment